- To inspire others to reach beyond their expectations.
- To teach youth not to limit their achievements
with their own preconceived limitations.
- To inspire youth to challenge themselves in life,
be confident in their decisions, and set achievable
- To reach the summit of Mt. Everest, the highest
mountain in the world.
- To summit the highest mountain on each of the seven
continents of the world by Dan Mallory and one or
more members of the Mallory Family.
The Mallory Alpine Award:
Awarded annually to a graduating student of Mapleview
Heights Elementary School in Barrie, Ontario, who during
their time has displayed exceptional courage, integrity
and determination of spirit in meeting adversity. They
are the “Mountain Climbers” overcoming great
challenges in reaching their personal summit.